Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What did you name your car?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mine was was delivered with the ‘42’ Easter egg name. I left it that way and tried to think of anything clever but couldn’t. One day my daughter commented on how many beeps and boops the thing would make, especially while exiting the garage.

set the name as Beep Boop that day and haven’t messed with it since.

Night Fury - yes, like the dragon from the Disney movie :)
Since I love the movie, I have to point out that How to Train Your Dragon is from Dreamworks, not Disney!

I left my car at the default serial number for several years before settling on "Serendipity," which I consider one of the prettiest words in the English language and quite appropriate for the driving experience.

I've thought about changing it to "Slug" because the old S60 model is the slowest Tesla ever made, so far as I am aware. Can't bring myself to do it, so Serendipity it is. I've put more than 87,000 miles on it in the four years since I bought it used. It has been my only car that entire time.

• Love
Reactions: BridgeMojo
Since I love the movie, I have to point out that How to Train Your Dragon is from Dreamworks, not Disney!

I left my car at the default serial number for several years before settling on "Serendipity," which I consider one of the prettiest words in the English language and quite appropriate for the driving experience.

I've thought about changing it to "Slug" because the old S60 model is the slowest Tesla ever made, so far as I am aware. Can't bring myself to do it, so Serendipity it is. I've put more than 87,000 miles on it in the four years since I bought it used. It has been my only car that entire time.
2012 Model S40 - me thinks is slower.. but not sure

64034BFE-EA64-460F-A2A9-494F43A2805B.jpeg

I named my car “T’Challa“ after Black Panther. Originally it was Black Panther but my daughter suggested I give it a real name and since T’Challa is Black Panther’s real name, it was perfect.

“Wakanda Forever!”

Last edited: