Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What did you name your Tesla?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Oddly enough, we’ve settled on a name but not a spelling. The Irish name Keira means “little dark one” which suits our Midnight Silver Metallic beauty nicely, but the alternate spelling Kiera also happens to be a character in a series of books we adore so that’s a possibility (and in practice it means the same thing with the same Irish roots, just a little less traditional and with some debate about pronunciation.) We’ll formally name her this weekend, one way or another,

She joins our Model S “Zoe” who was named after her ZerO Emissions license plate placeholder.

Now I just need to figure out my latest guitar’s name, which completely eludes me. She has a stunning flamed Koa and maple layered top that demands an appropriate name, and I just can’t figure out what suits her:

SOLO%20EXOTIC%20DRUM%20CITY%201711007%20TILT.png
I'm feeling Stella for your guitar ;-)

Reactions: Jaywlker
Two days after buying my 3 Long Range/Dual (not sure what letter 3 that would be), my Mom and I roadtripped from Texas to CA. We were talking to a friend of mine while we were driving and we were talking about the auto pilot. He said 'oh, so she is like Kit'.

That didn't feel like the right name for her- and yes we knew from the moment we picked her up that she was a she. Even the guy at delivery called her a she. So funny.

We continued to drive and I said she is more like Christine- as a joke- like the Stephen King movie. My mom immediately said yes- you have to name her that. It's one of my mom's fav movies. The next two days my mom called her Christine so I finally caved. I know she loves me and I love her but I just hope she doesn't kill any of my dates ;-)

Reactions: F_T_K