Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What did you name your Tesla?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Her nickname: Betty (after my mom)
Her License name: NAH-ICE (as in, Nah for "no" and ICE which we all know)
Her fullname: Betty Nahice (sounds like ”Very Nice” if you put a Japanese twist on it) 「日本語の活用形で発音すると「ベリー ナイス」のように聞こえます。」

Reactions: Jaywlker
MAUD L or ICE FREE ???

I've called her TESSIE after friends' big Bouvier des Flandres .
only after reading these posts have I discovered how many other people also named their Tesla after that dog . who knew?
so I may have to change to
MAUD L after Nova Scotia folk artist Maud Lewis. February 11 is holiday here , this year honouring Maud Lewis. She survived against all odds much like Tesla
ICE FREE would snub the gas guzzlers and honour Halifax Harbour which is North America's largest ice free harbour
( yes, there is a U in Harbour, and in honour)
maybe Halifax port authority would sponsor a vanity plate....

on further thought, how about RACKLESS ?

you see I've been waiting for a roof rack so I can get my kayaks on like any other car
hopefully you all will let me get to the front of the line when the roof rack stops being "sold out"

also handy in the following situation:
"no, really officer, I wasn't driving WRECKLESS . I was driving RACKLESS"

Last edited:
Reactions: Jaywlker
"D.Vader" for our first (now sold) Model S (black and sinister looking, yet loved by all) - vanity plate "GR8 EV"

"TesS" for our 2nd Model S P85 (named by her original owner; so I kept the name out of respect); however, I've thought about changing her to "Ruby" since she's Signature Red and her unique color is the first thing everyone talks about - vanity plate "WAT FUN"

"Dory" for our Model 3 MR (blue and cute, just like Nemo's friend) - vanity plate to order "D FUTUR"

• Love
Reactions: Dre78 and Jaywlker