Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What did you name your Tesla?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I had a friend who named his cars. So I gave it a try, but it never felt right. So my Model 3 has no name. I also have not named my house, or my computer, or my canoe paddle, or any other of my possessions. I named my cats. Animals need names. I don't feel that inanimate objects need names. Other than geographical objects. Like Tumbledown mountain or the Pacific Ocean.
You have to name cats, so that when you call for them by name they know to ignore you.

Mewtwo... When I bought it (at the mall, lol) the salesperson told me to start thinking about naming the car, which struck me as odd. Why would I name my stuff? Later I realized why (app/Tesla account, having multiple of the same car, etc). Anyway, during delivery the nice Tesla employee told me to pick a new name for the car (since it had already been given a name - it was the test drive car). When he started typing on the screen I saw it was already named Mewtwo. I told him to keep it cause I love psychedelic Pokémon :D