Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What did you name your Tesla?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mine is "Gunter" after the Lost in Space robot who was a Class M3 Model B9 General Utility Non-Theorizing Environmental Control Robot.

I figured since Gunter was a Class M3, it was a sign and I had to do it. Plus I liked the reference to Space - because SpaceX. And what sealed the deal for me is that Gunter is described as a machine endowed with superhuman strength and futuristic weaponry, and often displayed human characteristics, such as laughter, sadness, and mockery! This just seemed to fit me and the car perfectly (reference the whoopee cushion).

Maybe I'll name my second Tesla Will Robinson.

Reactions: landis
Mine is "Gunter" after the Lost in Space robot who was a Class M3 Model B9 General Utility Non-Theorizing Environmental Control Robot.

I figured since Gunter was a Class M3, it was a sign and I had to do it. Plus I liked the reference to Space - because SpaceX. And what sealed the deal for me is that Gunter is described as a machine endowed with superhuman strength and futuristic weaponry, and often displayed human characteristics, such as laughter, sadness, and mockery! This just seemed to fit me and the car perfectly (reference the whoopee cushion).

I didn't know that! I thought the Lost in Space robot was called Robot. At least, I think that's how Will addressed him.

It'd be great if when your car detected something sketchy ahead it would say, "Danger, Will Robinson!"

Reactions: skiwhe

In the spirit of naming cars after robots, may I humbly suggest Dakek?

Reactions: skiwhe
In the spirit of naming cars after robots, may I humbly suggest Dakek?
If we're naming after robots of film, how about Preston from A Close Shave?
90d60614f40c094d2c1f4342f33eda8c.jpg

• Love
Reactions: WilliamG