Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What did you name your Tesla?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I named mine “Boomer”. I’m at the latter part of the baby boomers group who for years have denigrated and the following generational groups such as Gen X, Millennial, Gen Y. So when the OK Boomer phrase came about and some Boomers were insulted it cracked me up. We did nothing but slam these other groups but when these groups hit back some Boomers are pissed off. The hypocrisy is staggering. I embrace the slam because a lot of it is accurate. I also shortened it to just Boomer.

I named mine “Boomer”. I’m at the latter part of the baby boomers group who for years have denigrated and the following generational groups such as Gen X, Millennial, Gen Y. So when the OK Boomer phrase came about and some Boomers were insulted it cracked me up. We did nothing but slam these other groups but when these groups hit back some Boomers are pissed off. The hypocrisy is staggering. I embrace the slam because a lot of it is accurate. I also shortened it to just Boomer.
Yeah, December 1962 for me - technically a boomer, but missed out on all the "Boomer" stuff. My wife is either a boomer or an X, depending on how you count (late 1964)

• Funny
Reactions: jonquiljo
CHEETAH.

IMG_0302 copy.jpg

Reactions: angus[Y]oung
I tend to name my cars based on the first things that just come to my mind when thinking about the car. For this one, the red paint really defines the car and so I thought “Carmen” would be pretty fitting because:
1. Kinda sounds like carmine, the red pigment
2. Carmen Sandiego and again, the association with red
3. It’s a car,... man. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯