Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What did you name your Tesla?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Without trying to offend, I just don't see the point to name a car anything. It's something I will have until something better comes along, then it gets sold. No emotional attachment like with a living pet or person. It has no personality IMO, just styling.
I never named a car before even thought I had emotional attachments to them. Kept some cars for more than 20 years due to this.
But when I sit in my M3P in that conforming seat and grab that firm steering wheel and the car moves me into driving position, had to name the Tesla.
Nikita.
Was a fan of the TV show, and movie variations over the years. She could blend into traffic, but destroy an adversary when faced with a challenge. She brought down a corrupt corporation (not oil) to save the world.
And she looks good in red.

Attachments

• movie_nikita-season-3-2012.jpg
    movie_nikita-season-3-2012.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 112
Without trying to offend, I just don't see the point to name a car anything. It's something I will have until something better comes along, then it gets sold. No emotional attachment like with a living pet or person. It has no personality IMO, just styling.
It's a tradition. Objects that transport people like spacecraft, ships, tanks, trains, etc... are named by the owners/captains/driver's. Goes back over 800 years.

Thanks guys I feel better now :)
I guess to become a Teslanare it's buy and hold!
Don't get tempted by cars, houses and cybertruck whistles
You are welcome. No one thinks less for buying, selling and buying a car. Don't think of yourself as late to the picnic though. There's still food on the table. Tesla is not done growing and increasing. I've had some for a while. Looking now to buy some more. I don't sell (never).