Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What did you name your Tesla?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Granny is fastest on the Interstate. Granny sucks up lots of juice when she's driven hard. Granny comes to me when I summon her. (If she could only open the refrigerator too.) When the power goes off, I get a pillow and go sleep with Granny. If its hot out, Granny blows - cold air. Granny is nearly the best thing in my life.

Last edited:
5wxrlm.jpg

We haven’t decided which car to get yet, I want a red 3, hubby wants a white 3. Either way I have names picked for each:

Red: HarleyQuinn (because she’s one badass chick!)

White: Sienna (from the Star Wars book Lost Stars, the white and black just screams the Empire, and since cars are ladies… this fits perfect!)

The kids want blue: we’ll name her Saphira (from the Inheritance book Series) if we decide on a blue car.

Reactions: MichaelP90DL
I had to go with "Storm Shadow"... my favorite character from the classic 80s cartoon, G.I.Joe. I'm removing the Tesla T and replacing it with the Cobra symbol. I even went a step further, to go all in, and got my first vanity plate in my 25+ years of driving (see images below). Why not, right?! :D

Storm Shadow.jpeg

Cobra.jpeg

STRMSHW.jpeg

Attachments

• Storm Shadow.jpeg
    Storm Shadow.jpeg
    164.8 KB · Views: 46
  • Love
Reactions: Mod Y Guy