Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What did you name your Tesla?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I named my Model 3 "George". Partly so I can pretend to be Lenny from "Of Mice and Men" and partly so I can sing "George, George, George of the Jungle, Watch out for that tree!" when I engage AutoSteer.

What did you name your car?
M3GAN 😱

Screenshot_20230104_124150_Gmail.jpg

Man, close one. What are the odds of that? I guess the name Lightning is out.......
Ha! I actually did consider Whightning.

Coincidentally, the day before the tree fell on my Forester, my very old electrical panel caught on fire. The next morning I had it replaced with a brand new panel, which I needed in order to fit a new 240V circuit for EV charging. That’s when I started seriously considering a Tesla. A few hours later my Forester was totaled, and the next morning I ordered my MY.

Coincidentally, the day before the tree fell on my Forester, my very old electrical panel caught on fire. The next morning I had it replaced with a brand new panel, which I needed in order to fit a new 240V circuit for EV charging. That’s when I started seriously considering a Tesla. A few hours later my Forester was totaled, and the next morning I ordered my MY.
Divine intervention…

Forester and crashed by a tree? Coincidence? Can't see the Forester for the trees. Maybe don't get Pearl2 close to the ocean or any marine bivalve molluscs........