Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What did you (or will you) name your model S?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mine will be Electragon once it's delivered. In solid black the front looks to me like a dragon.
compositor.png

"Volt"

I was so embarrassed when I bought my Lexus SUV I couldn't bear anybody to know I had a gas guzzler, or a luxury car. (I needed an AWD SUV due to life events)
So I called it my Prius. Everybody thought I drove a Prius, and I extolled the virtues of the Prius to anybody that would listen. maybe that got a few of them sold.
After a few years it became an inside joke, and everybody still calls it the Prius.

I'm not a showy kind of guy. I'm buying the Tesla mainly to help keep Tesla alive because I believe in the vision.
So I'll probably call mine a "Volt". I will extol the virtues of the Volt because it is affordable to many people, and it's a great product, even though I'm mad at GM.

For those who see my Tesla, I'll tell them how amazing it is, both in terms of function but also corporate responsibility. If it's out of their reach, then I can maybe talk up the model 3 or Bolt or Volt or Plug in Prius...