Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What did you Order?

Post your Order

• Model X 70D

Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Model X 90D

Votes: 54 46.6%
  • Model X P90D

Votes: 52 44.8%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think this is how...at the top, set the edition to production - that should exclude all the sigs.

I'm the report that comes up, look at the drive train...standard should be the # of 90s and the sum of performance and ludicrous should be the number of p90s.
Actually that is not quite right...I think you need to subtract the number of 70s in the battery section from the standard drive train to get the number of 90s.

cac288129683474cdb13ac58b7c9ad6f.jpg

Look at the 'drive train' section in addition to the battery section.

This particular report was filtered to production edition only

Oops. No it wasn't--- showing 'all' at the top...

Last edited:
I can't see the option, I only see the battery type which is not helpful to distinguish 90D and P90D. What are the numbers of P90D and 90D so far on the tracker
I am using the configuration popularity report...I set the edition to production. The relevant section of the report looks like:

d26d7f5f2e59af3fc61dae8287b8f0c9.jpg

First there is some missing information here. 348 people have configured battery while only 342 people have configured drive train, so the math isn't 100% accurate...

The easy calc is the number of p90s...it should be the number of performance plus the number of ludicrous. So this comes to 137. The standard drive train is a mix of 90s and 70s. If you look at the 70s under battery, you can see there are 21. Subtract the 70s from the standard drive train and you are left with 184 90s. So, the final tally would be:

P90: 137
90: 184
70: 21

Note that this is my interpretation of the data and I could be totally wrong :)

I am using the configuration popularity report...I set the edition to production. The relevant section of the report looks like:

d26d7f5f2e59af3fc61dae8287b8f0c9.jpg

First there is some missing information here. 348 people have configured battery while only 342 people have configured drive train, so the math isn't 100% accurate...

The easy calc is the number of p90s...it should be the number of performance plus the number of ludicrous. So this comes to 137. The standard drive train is a mix of 90s and 70s. If you look at the 70s under battery, you can see there are 21. Subtract the 70s from the standard drive train and you are left with 184 90s. So, the final tally would be:

P90: 137
90: 184
70: 21

Note that this is my interpretation of the data and I could be totally wrong :)
Crap that is the wrong screenshot (it includes the sigs)...here is the correct one.

25aecd9689c8a29a3b2878828eaedfe6.jpg

Great, i just came back from CES as well from Las Vegas. Hoping to see a Model x at the Panasonic booth but guess what, it's a Model S. Still very nice car but i prefer to see what my future car look like. Nice trip though. I originally was thinking to go moderate on my configuration, 90D etc. but getting so frustrated on waiting and the time i have waited allowed me to save up for all the upgrade so i just went ahead and select every possible options there. Impulsive buyer ah?
There was apparently a Model X parked out front at the MGM at some point during CES (possibly just a guest at the hotel) but I didn't see it. One of my buddies from Panasonic did. I was too busy shuttling back and forth between my hotel, Mandalay Bay for press stuff, the Venetian and the LVCC for the exhibits. And yeah, I guess even Panasonic wasn't able to get a hold of a Model X for the show. The one they had last year was one of the prototypes.

-CB

Yes. There was a thread started when that showed in the configurator.

90D Deliveries Begin Early 2016

Does anyone currently see it as early 2016? Perhaps those early reservation holders that didn't order and still have access to the design studio. (mine shows mid 2016 when I ordered but I reserved late) Is it possible to confirm sooner? Mine is set to confirm on the 18th currently.

Does anyone currently see it as early 2016? Perhaps those early reservation holders that didn't order and still have access to the design studio. (mine shows mid 2016 when I ordered but I reserved late) Is it possible to confirm sooner? Mine is set to confirm on the 18th currently.
It shows as mid 2016 for me. It did change for a while but then changed back. I was invited to configure on 11/30 and haven't yet.

No. There is no way to bypass the 1 week wait for confirmation.

Cheers!