Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What did you park next to? (Or what makes the Roadster look tiny?)

Logticom

2010 Roadster Sport | 2015 Model S 85D
Jul 19, 2018
Zwolle The Netherlands
Today I parked next to a truck with 5 Tesla's:

upload_2019-9-1_20-44-13.png

TQCLove

Oct 22, 2016
Iowa
OK, not really too close to anything to compare size, but I just happened to finally see a Roadster in person for the first time and wanted to share!
B2F77257-7CD5-4CFB-A87F-2D4F72C8FC53.jpeg

Went up to Tesla Westmont Illinois to try and help out for Q3 end deliveries and just lucked into them returning this to the owner after some service. So awesome!

Reactions: GJVR and Roadster

drewski

Supporting Member
Sep 22, 2019
SF Bay Area
Raley's parking lot, Santa Rosa, CA

As we were backing out and leaving, I noticed the driver of another parked pickup opposite me hanging out of his window taking pictures or video :cool:

Raleys.jpg

• Love
Reactions: DeedWest

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC