Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What did you park next to? (Or what makes the Roadster look tiny?)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So, is the X named "Galapagos"?

"Mama Turtle" & "Baby Turtle"...

a9c582bd26961136eaf439517196e5b0.jpg

6999ee294c3e27659944b027eefdbfe2.jpg

I have never been able to understand why installing driving lights more than a mandated number of inches from the ground is illegal, but jacking up a truck (so it would run over the Roadster and remove the driver's head) to a height that causes you to measure the headlight height in feet instead of inches is apparently acceptable... o_O

I have never been able to understand why installing driving lights more than a mandated number of inches from the ground is illegal, but jacking up a truck (so it would run over the Roadster and remove the driver's head) to a height that causes you to measure the headlight height in feet instead of inches is apparently acceptable... o_O

I grew up in WV and, around there, my theory was the height of the bumper was inversely proportional to the IQ of the driver.

Reactions: beeeerock
If you put headlamps on a bar on your roof, you'd be ticketed for having them too high... but look where his are, and apparently that's just fine???
Yeah, no way.

I thought this was an Alberta thing? :confused:

I worked with a fellow who built his own EV from the ground up (find it here). Regulations stipulated his flaps must extend below the axle ... next time you're on the road count how many vehicles have flaps that end above the axle! :mad:

Last edited:
Reactions: beeeerock