Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What do yall think about this mod?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
1631201402507.jpeg

Should i do this? What yall think?

I would gladly purchase a beer for @glide and @Sanderpman12 if you would both agree to sit next to each other and work things out :)

Rather than focus so much on what you dislike about each other (mainly, each others posts) can you form a bond on what unites you both (mainly, how you both like to post on TMC)? Could we explore some form of peace or at least a stalemate/ceasefire?

How about not disliking either person's posts going forward for a week, see how you both like it? If that works out, perhaps consider the situation a stalemate and extend the ceasefire? If we can achieve this outcome with North Korea, I bet you can both do it! :)

If you both ever visit the DC area at the same time, let me know, and I'll buy you both a beer if you promise to sit next to each other and have a nice chat. I bet you'll bond over your common interest of EVs! Offer void if either one of you dislikes one your posts in the future though.

Sometimes you win by not winning:

Since I think you only have a P85 and knowing you wouldn't want to kill the little range we already have due to drag... also knowing these cars can't do any real track time before hitting limp mode I'd say keep the wing for the stance boy 350zs and stuff. If you have a P3D or refresh S and can actually do hot laps then I think a wing makes sense for track cars but just everyday driving? no thanks. I know the Model S is limited as far as mods go but big wings are prob the last thing electric daily drivers need.

Back in my younger days (Gawd, I can't believe I'm old enough to say that), I was extremely opinionated on the mods that guys did to their cars. I'd shake my head, point fingers, and laugh at anything that didn't fit my particular taste.

But now that I'm an old fogey, I actually like seeing other people's tastes in car mods, even if it doesn't match my own. The world would be a very boring place if we all liked the same thing.

While I wouldn't put that spoiler on my own personal car, if it fits your personna and your taste for mods, go for it! As another guy said, "You do you, bro." Ain't nothing wrong with that, at all.

If you both ever visit the DC area at the same time, let me know, and I'll buy you both a beer if you promise to sit next to each other and have a nice chat.

I am absolutely here for this. Or for anything that involves beer in the DC area, tbh. @DCEV, you ever go to Katie’s Cars and Coffee?

@Sanderpman12 if you like the spoiler, go for it, it’s your car. IMHO it looks ridiculous but, as my Gran used to say, it wouldn’t do if we were all the same.

Reactions: kavyboy