Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What do you dislike most about your Model 3?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The #$%^&*()_ phone as a key. Great idea if it worked 100% of the time. Sometimes it will unlock the car and then demand the key card to drive 10 seconds later. Sometimes it won''t unlock the car and you have to try random things like restarting the app or phone or Bluetooth. Fob should be an option.
I'll second that. Sometimes it works, sometimes not. Even if I am connected to the app it still doesn't show that the phone-key is connected.

I want the M3 to recognize my MS keyfob.

What do you dislike most about your Model 3?

The fact that it's been at the SC for over a week (it comes home tomorrow).

Seriously though, after driving a Model S P85D for the past week, other than the quick acceleration, I will definitely miss the power liftback. The Model 3 trunk is so stiff. I hate slamming the trunk the way I have to in order for it to latch.

Interior trim options (I hate the piano black rubbish, would happily have paid for real carbon fiber)

Wish it was faster

Wish the Aero wheel covers helped protect from curb rash (though I have only myself to blame for the rash itself).

Haven't had any of the key issues or door/trunk issues people are frequently talking about.

Reactions: Scrith
When I would gas up i used to always clean my windshields, so I had to purchase a squeegee for $5! I have a squirt bottle so saved a couple of bucks there.
Only real issue is I need a roof rack and other than the suction cup style which I do not want there are no options yet. Phone a s a key is working 90% of the time for me