Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What do you display on the Instrument Cluster?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Good call considering where navigation goes. Phone always on the right too. Hmmm...good thinking. What do you display on the trips? I was playing with that one the other day...looks like you can have up to 4.

Generally the this trip/last charge, one of my two trip odometers (I have one set as a lifetime, and use the other to keep track of road trips) and the odometer.

5550BD9B-7FD2-4E0B-8ED8-BA5B1FD192BC.jpeg

I too keep Trips on the left and Energy on the right. Don't see the need to constantly have tire pressure visible. If its low I get a warning light and then check it out. Don't use the phone much in the car so don't see a need there either. But energy I'm always looking at and Trips I like to review my efficiency. As for which Trips I have displayed its Lifetime, then I do a 6 month average (warmer months and colder months) just to see how efficiency is going during those times then of course the current trip and since last charge.

photo_2020-11-02_13-16-10.jpg
photo_2020-11-02_13-16-10.jpg

90 percent of the time it was media , left, energy on the right / DEV? is that an additional ap? I had a slow leak in a tire so I changed it to Car status for tire pressure , left , energy right then I switched for a while to clock left and energy right if you use a lot of NOA the left items do disappear. it would be nice to have a few more ap options.

I too keep Trips on the left and Energy on the right. Don't see the need to constantly have tire pressure visible. If its low I get a warning light and then check it out. Don't use the phone much in the car so don't see a need there either. But energy I'm always looking at and Trips I like to review my efficiency. As for which Trips I have displayed its Lifetime, then I do a 6 month average (warmer months and colder months) just to see how efficiency is going during those times then of course the current trip and since last charge.

View attachment 604735 View attachment 604735
I like the seasonal tripometer...that’s a good idea.