Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What do you do for a living?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Seen this question on some forums and is interesting to see if there are trends for Tesla owners.

What do you do for a living?

Myself, degree in civil engineering and am a natural gas operations supervisor.

I have seen these threads on other forums too, and they usually turn into %$@@$# measuring contests. Maybe this one will be different.

With that being said, from this forum anyway, it seems to me that people attracted to tesla vehicles tend to be people who like technology. A lot of IT people, Engineers, Doctors, pilots, etc (also have to be people who can afford a car thats 40k+ which isnt everyone in the US).

Reactions: CarbonPear
Upvote 0
I have seen these threads on other forums too, and they usually turn into %$@@$# measuring contests. Maybe this one will be different.

With that being said, from this forum anyway, it seems to me that people attracted to tesla vehicles tend to be people who like technology. A lot of IT people, Engineers, Doctors, pilots, etc (also have to be people who can afford a car thats 40k+ which isnt everyone in the US).
I don't know, I think I won the ePeen contest back in post #2.

Upvote 0

I have seen a lot of people who cannot afford food to put on the table, yet have brand new iPhones and the "sickest kicks."

Upvote 0
I'm a consultant for an automotive manufacturer.

Basically the manufacturing / logistics /quality managers give me a team and ask me to solve their problems using lean manufacturing methodology. Then I solve their problems and they get mad at me for openly discussing it on Zoom / Teams meetings that are dedicated to discussing how I am solving their problems...

It's a rough gig sometimes.

Upvote 0