Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What do you do for a living?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Actually, I 'm a finance profession with 25 years of real world experience and just started a new role as Operation Manager just recently. But I did work in Lowe's for 5 months after I lost my last treasury analyst spot (19.8 years for german chemical giant) during the covid pandemic to keep my sanity from staying home. and doing nothing.

Upvote 0
Actually, I 'm a finance profession with 25 years of real world experience and just started a new role as Operation Manager just recently. But I did work in Lowe's for 5 months after I lost my last treasury analyst spot (19.8 years for german chemical giant) during the covid pandemic to keep my sanity from staying home. and doing nothing.
Damn wild story man. Thanks for sharing!

Upvote 0
My wife cleaned teeth for 40 years, and I worked in a hospital laboratory until I retired at age 70. We made about what nurses make, lived inexpensively, saved our money and ended up with two Teslas. Never did opt for the 50 inch TV or the big house, though I did build a 3 car garage (one stall for junk, of course).

Anyone visiting Napa Valley is welcome to drive up the hill and check out our view.

Upvote 0
My wife cleaned teeth for 40 years, and I worked in a hospital laboratory until I retired at age 70. We made about what nurses make, lived inexpensively, saved our money and ended up with two Teslas. Never did opt for the 50 inch TV or the big house, though I did build a 3 car garage (one stall for junk, of course).

Anyone visiting Napa Valley is welcome to drive up the hill and check out our view.
Really cool humble story 🙏. As I get older I got more aspirations to be set like you and your family someday. Thanks for sharing broski.

Upvote 0

Genuine question, because I’m going through an existential crisis and thinking about this aha.
Have you found that lifestyle worth it? Like, if you could do it again would you have a Model S at 70 or the 3 at 30?

I’ve been fairly “responsible” with funds - my current car was a used 3 year old Corolla, save 30-50% of my salary/month, etc. Just don’t know if I’m missing out, can’t take it with you and all that.

Anyways, to stay on point, I’m a healthcare professional

Indeed I did. 3D graphics, rendered with VRAY.

Looks amazing!

Upvote 0
Looks amazing!

Thanks! Here's a better multi-rendered view. :)

WNlKAcA.jpg

• Love
Reactions: jjrandorin
Upvote 0