Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What do you do for a living?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks! Here's a better multi-rendered view. :)

WNlKAcA.jpg
Super dope man! Very clean render 🤙

Reactions: Spacep0d
Upvote 0
That's pretty cool. What made you wanna be an SRE/DevOps Engineer?

Natural progression from Ops which I’d been doing prior and takes me back around to software development which is how I started in the late 90’s before I moved into ops and management in the original dotcom boom and the years that followed.
Plus it pays about as well you can get without going into management while letting me play with new technology and approaches constantly which is good as I get bored once I’ve mastered something, lol!

Upvote 0
Genuine question, because I’m going through an existential crisis and thinking about this aha.
Have you found that lifestyle worth it? Like, if you could do it again would you have a Model S at 70 or the 3 at 30?

I’ve been fairly “responsible” with funds - my current car was a used 3 year old Corolla, save 30-50% of my salary/month, etc. Just don’t know if I’m missing out, can’t take it with you and all that.

Anyways, to stay on point, I’m a healthcare professional

Looks amazing!
There is a good book to think through this - Die with Zero - Bill Perkins - interesting examination of leaving nothing on the table.

Upvote 0
I work for canadian pharmacy customer service. So if you have a strong tooth pain, headache or your baby made a weird color poop at 2am (i am absolutely serious on this one :D) you can give us a call. MaybeI I will answer your call even) Honestly i love my job. Was a bit difficult to get used to the night shifts at the beginning but now i even started to like it.

Reactions: UltradoomY
Upvote 0
I work for canadian pharmacy customer service. So if you have a strong tooth pain, headache or your baby made a weird color poop at 2am (i am absolutely serious on this one :D) you can give us a call. MaybeI I will answer your call even) Honestly i love my job. Was a bit difficult to get used to the night shifts at the beginning but now i even started to like it.
I did not know about this service.
pis there any service offered in french

Upvote 0