Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

what do you do for living?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am university student and study IT science. But I have problems with writing papers. Essays are my nightmare because I am bad at writing. My sentences are short and have some grammar errors. So currently I work on my grammar proficiency and civil engineering homework help

My goal in college was to never take a class that required writing a paper more than 2 pages in length. I succeeded except for one. Therefore, I had to go into the sciences and now I'm a Clinical Lab Scientist (I test your blood).

I own my own microscope service business. (It's just me and one other guy). So we travel to hospitals, biomedical research labs and many different types of industrial sites that make and measure small parts. So my very first question to Tesla before even going in for a test drive. "I'm a service field technician. What's the deal with this supercharger policy and not using your car for business." Immediate response. "Don't worry. That's just for Uber and Lyft."

• Funny
Reactions: BulldogsRus
My goal in college was to never take a class that required writing a paper more than 2 pages in length. I succeeded except for one. Therefore, I had to go into the sciences and now I'm a Clinical Lab Scientist (I test your blood).

Cool - another CLS !! I retired a couple of years ago (medical) but still keep my license up. I like the online license renewal system California has now....

Cool - another CLS !! I retired a couple of years ago (medical) but still keep my license up. I like the online license renewal system California has now....

AND ANOTHER! 26 years ClinLabScientist in a small hospital lab, working every sub area, 6 years micro at the end. Retired 6 years ago. I've had other jobs, from Dairy to Teaching to Insulation business, but this one fit the best. Now I just cruise around in my new S and (now) stay at home (shelter in place) with my wifey.

Reactions: Puddles
AND ANOTHER! 26 years ClinLabScientist in a small hospital lab, working every sub area, 6 years micro at the end. Retired 6 years ago. I've had other jobs, from Dairy to Teaching to Insulation business, but this one fit the best. Now I just cruise around in my new S and (now) stay at home (shelter in place) with my wifey.

Always nice to hear from a CLS !! My last few years were in Molecular and Immunohematology. My wife was also a CLS at one of the local hospitals in Sacramento...