Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

what do you do for living?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You got me beat by 21 years. I had a friend who got into the military when he was 15, Korean War, the era before computers. He retired after 20 years at 35 and didn't work a day in his life after that. VA home paid off during that time. Geez. Relaxed way to go thru life. Smoker so didn't make it to 80 but usually better to live your life when you are young anyway. All I have really done with my retirement is shelter in place. Good pandemic practice.

(I test your blood).
Funny. I would never thought that from you avatar.

now work as a defense contractor.
... and that my friends is where the money is at...

Have a friend that lives in Maryland and is involved in contracts. He'll never retire. Loves it.

Retired Navy myself. Now in construction.

Last edited:
Funny. I would never thought that from you avatar.

... and that my friends is where the money is at...

Have a friend that lives in Maryland and is involved in contracts. He'll never retire. Loves it.

Retired Navy myself. Now in construction.
I though Puddles was the DJ from this movie or was that the name of the rave club?

Last edited:
My post originally said Mel Blanc was a producer of the movie. I realized my mistake and edited in Stan Lee. Apparently those two names occupy the same deep dark cobweb infested corner of my brain.

I thought there was an old cartoon with a puddles character. I looked it up on the inter web and only saw animal crossing, world of warcraft, and puddles the clown. Just saying hello, not a negative comment at all. My brain has cobwebs on cobwebs - must be norcal foothill related.