Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What do you do for work? Just passing time waiting for updates from Tesla :)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Along with some of the other things that I do, I am now CEO/President of BlackFire Research. (We/I make tools for Red Team. ./evil_laugh)

I do now have something that might be of interest to some. Working on a case for them, BUT the service center loves them.

My only relationship to IT or software is that I use it....

Retired after selling our Atlanta based family Wholesale Distributorship of Plumbing, Air Conditioning, and Electrical stuff.... You ask me what I do for a living? I do what my wife tells me to do! :wink:

Reactions: Noelis
I didn't read all the pages to this post, pretty sure I'm the lowliest Tesla Fan on here... I'm not an Engineer, Computer Scientist or CEO of anything.
I work at an Engineered Wood Products Plant, Louisiana Pacific Golden Division. Bunch of different 'positions' around the Mill, my main job is titled 'LVL Sheet Placer'... Glory is upon me!...
I accept my place at the bottom of this totem-pole, I hope to own my Model S this Fall!

I always wanted to be an Engineer, teachers **** all over that dream years ago. Good ol' small town schools! Hick FTW????

Born and raised in G-Spot! I may be less 'professional' than the rest of you, but my passion for Tesla is just as strong or stronger! :cool:
And that's really all that matters.

I realized a long time ago that you can't safely judge someone or make assumptions about them based on their line of work (although sometimes you can... :cool:). Some of the smartest, nicest and hardest working people I know are in 'non-professional' jobs. And some of the dumbest, laziest and obnoxious people I've met are in 'professional' lines of work.

Come to think of it, most of the annoying, lazy people I know are in professional positions... hmmmm.....