Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What do you think about this customized MS?..I'm loving it

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I love the way this MS looks. I know not everyone will agree :rolleyes:

Tesla S ADV.1 Wheels.jpg
tesla-model-s-8.jpg
TeslaS_ADV1_01.jpeg

Last edited:
To be fair though (and everything else aside) – apart from the Aero Wheels – they’re probably not that much worse aerodynamically, or perhaps not even worse at all aerodynamically, than the OEM options Tesla are offering. :wink:

(Ok – I’m overlooking the thinner tire sidewalls, since these appear to be 22’’…)

To be fair though (and everything else aside) – apart from the Aero Wheels – they’re probably not that much worse aerodynamically, or perhaps not even worse at all aerodynamically, than the OEM options Tesla are offering. :wink:

(Ok – I’m overlooking the thinner tire sidewalls, since these appear to be 22’’…)

Exactly :biggrin:...

I'm willing to sacrifice a couple of miles for the looks..but that's just me.

Tesla should offer black chrome trim as an option

The white wrap along the bottom edge gives it a ground effects package look. Nice :smile: ETA: I wonder when some body will come out with a ground effects kit for the ModelS, and drilled rotors, even though theyy do nothing for your stopping ability they look great and save you a little bit of spinning drive line weight.