Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What do you think of this rear seat cover for the Model Y (2023)?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
how do they hook on? I'm using a sheet now and the issue is it slips around...
It seem that there is an openning to pass inside each head set, and also an opening to access the seat belts..

I think you could find larger beach towells, or you could joint by hand sewing the two toweels.

It would not be difficult to cut the towells to pass the head set inside, and sew a seam around but not really necessary,

$14.99 Beach Blanket Oversized 82" X79"/120"x108" Sand Proof Beach Mat

Special Offer! 50% OFF for Napa Tesla Model Y seat covers! Only one set! The style is black and off-white patchwork.
  • This seat cover set features a unique black-to-off-white style, with a checkered pattern that exudes charm. This set of Nappa leather seat covers was initially priced at $359, but now we offer a 50% discount!
  • Only one set of seat covers, whoever comes first, gets first!
  • Attention: Only UK Tesla Model Y owners!
View attachment 944942

If you want to upgrade your Tesla style while protecting your precise seats, Tesery Tesla seat covers are a great choice!

Custom developed by Tesely specifically for Tesla Model 3 and Model Y, these Tesla seat covers are made of high-grade Nappa leather that is hard-wearing, and breathable These Tesla seat covers are a great way to protect your seats and add a touch of style to your Tesla Model 3/Model Y interval!

What you're waiting for? Contact me now to get a 50% discount! Attention: Only UK Tesla Model Y owners!

👉👉Shop now: TESERY Seat Covers for Tesla Model 3 2017-2023 / Model Y 2020-2023