TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

what do you think?

Discussion in 'Model S' started by alehbaba, Oct 2, 2017.

Tags:
  1. kirkbauer

kirkbauer Member

Impressive showing by the McLaren. The estimated stats I could find on the McLaren 720S said 0-60 in (estimated) 2.8s which means the Tesla should have won that portion of the race. Over 60mph though the McLaren will be superior.

2. gjunky

gjunky Waiting for the Model ☰

It is a bit surprising because the 720s is only 0.1 seconds faster than the 650 and the Tesla didn't seem to have too big of a problem with it.
    Non of this is very scientific of course.

3. alehbaba

alehbaba Member

the mclaren id sweet....if i was uber rick this is the car i would get over so many other super cards....

4. Ardie

Ardie Member

Yeah, the McLarens are wicked. And easier to get in and out of than the Tesla Roadster.
    It is kind of odd to think that there are cup holders. Like you're gonna let go of the wheel for even an instant to take a swig of your coffee.

-- Ardie
    And the starter. Its hiding somewhere. Not like the Model S where there isn't any. Keep looking ...

5. alehbaba

alehbaba Member

is sweet...and if i was uber rich....sorry my spelling was poor..just noticed....if you look at the other vid in that link below the tesla race one its cool too....I like the interior look and steering wheel...from the shots and the damper effect or whatever its called thats demonstrated... is neat..and it sounds cool..lol...but its not ev....but still i would have a p100d and a 720 in my garage.

6. alehbaba

alehbaba Member

i would be too busy having fun in that car to drink coffee. I love the interior/dash and the wheel as well as the look.I would take it over a lambroghini any day or ferrari..

7. Uncle Paul

Uncle Paul Member

Tesla and McLaren are both pretty awsome, in their own way.

Very few customers will be cross shopping these two. Pretty different personalities.