Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What do you use to clean the inside of your windows

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The install pad marks are still on my windshield. I have always tried to avoid cleaning interior windows because when I do they get fogged/ streaked and all sorts of other problems. How do others clean the inside side of the windows, what is the best product?

I bought invisible glass last night based on this post and it works like a champ.

Can someone explain the newspaper part to me? I am unfamiliar with that tactic.

Use the newpaper to wipe the window cleaner off. It sounds stupid, but it really, really works well. People don't believe it until they try it. :) Newspaper doesn't dust or leave behind any sort of lint, as the fibers are really tiny and very highly compacted. They're also really soft, so you won't have to worry about them scratching your glass.

I bought the Stoner Invisible Glass with the cloth/handle from amazon kit. I get some serious fog though on the inside when the weather is cold. At first I thought it was the glass cleaner and doing it wrong, but it seems this is a common issue with Model 3 interior glass and off-gas issues? Should I try another cleaner with newspaper first? I've done two passes with the Invisible Glass already..

I bought the Stoner Invisible Glass with the cloth/handle from amazon kit. I get some serious fog though on the inside when the weather is cold. At first I thought it was the glass cleaner and doing it wrong, but it seems this is a common issue with Model 3 interior glass and off-gas issues? Should I try another cleaner with newspaper first? I've done two passes with the Invisible Glass already..

Make sure you're using outside air instead of recirc. This helps with the fogging. But yeah, this car fogs up worse than any car I've ever owned for some reason.