Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What do you use to clean the inside of your windows

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I bought the Stoner Invisible Glass with the cloth/handle from amazon kit. I get some serious fog though on the inside when the weather is cold. At first I thought it was the glass cleaner and doing it wrong, but it seems this is a common issue with Model 3 interior glass and off-gas issues? Should I try another cleaner with newspaper first? I've done two passes with the Invisible Glass already..
Use a clean micro fiber and 50/50 water rubbing alcohol mix, then clean with invisible glass.

After delivery before tinting I did a hot water cleaning, 2 cleanings with 50% vinegar and water followed by 2 cleanings with Invisible Glass. 18 months and many cleanings later I can still see the suction cup marks and squares when fogged up a bit.

IMG_20200112_135628916.jpg

While watching the installation of my LLumar Pinnacle tint, the guys used towels on the dash and spray bottles with soapy water and synthetic clay bars inside the windshield to remove the clingons. They remarked that it had to be perfect before laying down the windshield clear film.
I now use Adam's Glass cleaner and a microfiber window towel that has a smooth side and terry side. Microfiber fluffy towel side of older towels will leave those tiny fibers behind on the windshield and drive you nuts. That's all I'll use on the windows besides soapy water and occasionally a clay bar. Clay bar works on the inside installation marks and outside on the corners where the black can be irregular and smeared.
But seriously... Towels make a huge difference.