Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What do you usually do when your Tesla is charging?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Today I am preparing to charge for my MS.
There is so hot and boring.
I played with my Tesla.Sharing with my pictures.Lol..
How about you?What do you usually do?
IMG_1157.JPG
IMG_1155.JPG
IMG_1151.JPG
IMG_1145.JPG

Lol,don't laugh at my drawing.

I like to draw while charging, too. Sometimes I get out and stretch, find a restroom (I drink A LOT of water), sometimes I eat or nap. I'm not usually a good napper because I only have "On" and "Off" modes apparently, but on my last road trip I experienced the best nap of my life at the Savannah SC, and it was only about 10 minutes!

• Informative
Reactions: GTIceman
@guipingfang

When supercharging on road trips I usually take a 15 minute break to walk to a restroom and back, or a 60 minute break to walk to a restaurant and eat. This usually provides all of the time needed for supercharging. Sometimes I pick up items I need at the nearby Meijer store (many superchargers in my area are located in a Meijer parking lot).

On long trips you are spending too much time sitting in the car driving (or supervising autopilot). Sitting in the car while supercharging is a very bad idea for your health and happiness, in my opinion. Go take a short walk and you will feel much better when you reach your destination. You also will be a more alert and safer driver.

Happy travels!

GSP

Sleep. I don't get time-of-day electric rates, but I still set mine to charge at 1:00 a.m. so I don't contribute to peak demands. I've never charged anywhere but at home because I never drive the Tesla beyond half its range.

Mostly sleep. I charge 99% of the time at home, overnight.

When Supercharging on road trips, I always visit the property host and make a small purchase (food, or whatever). For example, if the Supercharger is located in the parking lot of a restaurant, I will always eat at that restaurant and let management know that I am there because of their commitment to Tesla and charging infrastructure. :)