Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • The final cut of the 9th episode of the Tesla Motors Club Podcast, featuring Chad Schwitters, the former president of Plug In America, is now available. You can watch it now on YouTube or listen to it on all major podcast networks.

What docs should I see in my account "Glovebox"?

Hello,

I always feel like I have fewer digital documents there than I have ever had for other cars I've purchased. (I got my 2016.5 MS75D as a "CPO" from Tesla.)

I've got the following, am I missing something? For example, I don't think I have anything that says what the mileage of the car was when I bought it....

Thanks,

Todd
  • Owner's Manual
  • Order agreement
  • Lemon Law Disclosure
  • Proof of Insurance
  • Lending Agreement
  • Loan Agreement

Last edited:

DerbyDave

Jul 2, 2020
Kentucky
You are missing your MVPA. I opted out of the arbitration provisions, so you won't likely have that in your glovebox.
2021_03_16_21.37.48.jpg

I too am missing my MVPA in there. I have the Order Agreement listed.

I'm not sure Tesla ever actually did one for my purchase

I have physical documents for
  • Retail Installment Sale Contract
  • Application To Title/Register a Vehicle
  • Vehicle/Vessel Transfer and Reassignment Form

What exactly is in the MVPA? Does it list all the vehicle specifications?

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC