Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

what docs should Tesla upload to my account for federal tax credit?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just took delivery last week, and delivery guy said they would upload all the docs I needed to my account to apply for the federal tax credit. So which docs should I keep an eye out for?

The only things he had me sign was a "registration of new vehicle" form and a "vehicle transfer" form, are those all I need?
or are there others? so far only thing I see in my account is an unsigned MVPA and some lemon law disclosure, so still waiting...

Just took delivery last week, and delivery guy said they would upload all the docs I needed to my account to apply for the federal tax credit. So which docs should I keep an eye out for?

Congrats!

As Kirby64 pointed out, no documents needed for IRS. However, if you are eligible for CA state rebate of $2,500, you will need some documents. See Clean Vehicle Rebate Project

It took Tesla about two weeks to upload my official agreement to my account. If you need it prior, just send an email your Owner Advisor. They can get on the internal system and send you soft copies of the signed agreement right away. That's what I did and got my docs in 5 minutes via email.