TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

What does a 2015 Model S go for?

Discussion in 'Canada' started by Koryin, Jun 28, 2018.

1. Koryin

Koryin Member

Tempted to upgrade and curious as to what my 2015 Model S would go for in the private market.

Anyone got some sales data?

EDIT: Should probably mention its a 85D with AP. That seems important. ;)

2. glide

glide Member

Options are also important. You should list those.

3. Koryin

Koryin Member

True that.

1. Air suspension.
    2. Leather seats.
    3. Black Carbon Fibre interior.
    4. Cold weather package.
    5. Sunroof.
    6. Old style blue colour.
    7. Technology package (HomeLink, Powered Liftgate, etc...)
    8. Free supercharging.

4. CadillacJack

CadillacJack Member

FYI - people's experience with Tesla's trade in values are that they are quite low. Auto Trader has a lot of Model S' in Ontario right now.

Note my neighbour is selling his 2015 P85DL in black with all options for $95K, and he's getting very little interest at the moment. I think it's fairly priced for a Ludicrous car, but I guess it's a little rich for Auto Trader's target market....

5. krazykanuck30

krazykanuck30 Member

I'm in the market for a ModelS/X (undecided yet)
    My thought process is. If I'm spending 80K for a car, I might as well spend 100K and get the latest gen (facelift).

I know this doesn't help much but might help you price yours.

And I do know some people who like the classic better than facelift

6. sakimano

sakimano Active Member

That's a bit high. I paid less for a CPO P90D from tesla.

7. Ichooseluna

Ichooseluna Member

Got my P90D with carbon fibre interior and upgraded sound system with AP1.0 and all that jazz for after tax ~160k with just over 20,000km milage.

8. Dan43

Dan43 Member

I'm looking for used Tesla old or new shape (I owned a new shape S75 but sold it for the new job move) but now settled and looking for used.
    I'm finding the used prices very high, and I haven't seen hardly any used Tesla on Autotrader move much at all, the CPO ones keep dropping in price until they sell, cheapest being $56K currently a 70D is $70K down already roughly $1K a day from $76K.

I'm no expert really just observing until I find my one at the right price (Model 3 base no options probably is where I will end up though) but I just can't see how these non CPO cars are selling at, what I perceive, are such premium prices?