Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What does a 2015 Model S go for?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
FYI - people's experience with Tesla's trade in values are that they are quite low. Auto Trader has a lot of Model S' in Ontario right now.

Note my neighbour is selling his 2015 P85DL in black with all options for $95K, and he's getting very little interest at the moment. I think it's fairly priced for a Ludicrous car, but I guess it's a little rich for Auto Trader's target market....

I'm in the market for a ModelS/X (undecided yet)
My thought process is. If I'm spending 80K for a car, I might as well spend 100K and get the latest gen (facelift).

I know this doesn't help much but might help you price yours.

And I do know some people who like the classic better than facelift

FYI - people's experience with Tesla's trade in values are that they are quite low. Auto Trader has a lot of Model S' in Ontario right now.

Note my neighbour is selling his 2015 P85DL in black with all options for $95K, and he's getting very little interest at the moment. I think it's fairly priced for a Ludicrous car, but I guess it's a little rich for Auto Trader's target market....
That's a bit high. I paid less for a CPO P90D from tesla.

I'm looking for used Tesla old or new shape (I owned a new shape S75 but sold it for the new job move) but now settled and looking for used.
I'm finding the used prices very high, and I haven't seen hardly any used Tesla on Autotrader move much at all, the CPO ones keep dropping in price until they sell, cheapest being $56K currently a 70D is $70K down already roughly $1K a day from $76K.

I'm no expert really just observing until I find my one at the right price (Model 3 base no options probably is where I will end up though) but I just can't see how these non CPO cars are selling at, what I perceive, are such premium prices?