Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What does pressing star do in Caraoke menu?

FatherTo1

Mar 7, 2019
California
When singing to Caraoke, what does the star icon do? I assumed it tags a song as a favorite to make it easier to find later but there's no favorites list.

Furthermore, "enabling" the star makes it stay on so that all subsequent songs become favorites...unless I'm misunderstanding what the star icon actually does.

Wish we could search Caraoke catalog instead of scrolling through everything. Hopefully that becomes a feature in a future update. Also hope they add more server capacity because Caraoke works great some days and other days it drops out twenty times during a song despite full LTE bars.

dannycamps

Apr 8, 2019
Northeast USA
Wish we could search Caraoke catalog instead of scrolling through everything. Hopefully that becomes a feature in a future update. Also hope they add more server capacity because Caraoke works great some days and other days it drops out twenty times during a song despite full LTE bars.

I was thinking the same thing but then I realized you CAN search the Caraoke library. Click the 'Search All Music' icon and the last tab at the top is Caraoke and will exclusively search the library. Makes a world of difference and shows it's a pretty impressive library they have available.

I actually kind of like some of the song covers (some are terrible though) and it's nice to be able to search/play on-demand.

Reactions: FatherTo1

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC