Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What does the Model 3 ACTUALLY come with?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey guys,

I've been doing a lot of research and I'm trying to figure out exactly what the 2020 M3 LRs come with. For example:
  • What cables/adapters come with the car? Based on my research, there have been changes since 2018 to what adapters are included.
  • Does it come with mats? The SA I spoke with said it came with "winter" mats, but based on what I've read, that's highly unlikely.
  • Do all M3s now have a panoramic roof?
Also, what have you found that SHOULD be purchased prior to taking delivery?

Thx!

You get the car, gen 2 mobile with NEMA 5-15 connector, I've heard recent delivers don't include any mats.

I got my car in 2018 so it came with a frunk mat, interior carpeted mats, 14-50 adapter, model of a model 3, and a usb c and lightning cable.

Things you should get before you recieved the car, proper winter mats, install a dedicated charging outlet or charger. Anything else can wait, you'll be just fine and it will give you the time to do the research.

My Long Range (two weeks ago) came with carpet mats (interior only, no frunk/trunk)- and the mobile charger with NEMA 5-15. No USB/lightning cables that I can find.

I think he said the carpets came with the long range.

They all have the panoramic roof.

Unfortunately, the only thing you can rely on is getting a super awesome car. Precisely what that means is up to Tesla's daily whims.

When I ordered my car, Tesla was including a garage door opener, 50 amp charging adapter, and USB phone charging cables. By the time my car was delivered 2 weeks later, none of those were included anymore.

Since then they have removed several more things without any notice.

My Long Range (two weeks ago) came with carpet mats (interior only, no frunk/trunk)- and the mobile charger with NEMA 5-15. No USB/lightning cables that I can find.

I think he said the carpets came with the long range.

They all have the panoramic roof.
Think your car does no longer has shopping bag hooks in frunk and front door pocket led gone too.