Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What does y-na mean

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So i picked up my model y about a week ago and there was a sticker on the screen that said y-na with a qr code. When i used the qr code it took me to tesla website /used. IM confused as to why it would take me to used as i ordered a new model so was wondering if anyone else got that same sticker? Any help would be great

Thank you so much for your comment I gained so much insight your a modern day Nostradamus.
Yet you have ll the answers and still feel someone on the internet will know what your scenario is. Are there 10 miles or 1000 on the car? Does it look damaged or is there Any issue? A QR code has no bearing on the car you bought. Whatever you do don’t ask the place where you picked it up!

Yet you have ll the answers and still feel someone on the internet will know what your scenario is. Are there 10 miles or 1000 on the car? Does it look damaged or is there Any issue? A QR code has no bearing on the car you bought. Whatever you do don’t ask the place where you picked it up!
Again you are just spitting fire man. I feel your very invested in my situation and thank you for that didn’t know interment people cared so much thanks man

So i picked up my model y about a week ago and there was a sticker on the screen that said y-na with a qr code. When i used the qr code it took me to tesla website /used. IM confused as to why it would take me to used as i ordered a new model so was wondering if anyone else got that same sticker? Any help would be great
Hey I had that sticker on mine too and I was curious what it meant. I did ask Tesla and the answer that I got was that it was part # info. Im not sure if that is correct but, I had the same question and that's what I got 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: Chris Hong
My guess is that the QR code goes to the online listing for the car if it were for sale. Since you’ve purchased the car, it isn’t listed for sale and goes to the default page if there isn’t an active listi
Hey I had that sticker on mine too and I was curious what it meant. I did ask Tesla and the answer that I got was that it was part # info. Im not sure if that is correct but, I had the same question and that's what I got 🤷‍♂️
Thank you man that’s what I was looking for. Was yours new or used?

Mine was brand new, and I requested it not to be unwrapped because I wanted the paint to be perfect. I didn't even want the dealership to wash it 😅. So I had all of the stickers on the car, and the rims and everything, including that one on the screen. It was a big deal because they usually have an intake process where they go through the car and fix any imperfections before handing it over. I was insistent on wanting to see it as is as soon as it was off of the docs. Mione came in around March or April of this year. I can't recall exactly. I think it was accurate information because there was a lot of protective plastic and many tiny QR codes with similar language. I will say that there wasn't anyone in the deliveries or anyone at the Carlsbad, Ca, location that knew the answers until I went into the back and asked some of the mechanics. They were super helpful. I then had the garage door opener kit installed, and they sent a mobile installer out who told me the same thing. When he opened up the frunk to install the garage door opener, he also showed me some more parts that had that kind of inventory style qr code stuff on it 🤷‍♂️.

IMG_1352.jpeg

Mine was brand new, and I requested it not to be unwrapped because I wanted the paint to be perfect. I didn't even want the dealership to wash it 😅. So I had all of the stickers on the car, and the rims and everything, including that one on the screen. It was a big deal because they usually have an intake process where they go through the car and fix any imperfections before handing it over. I was insistent on wanting to see it as is as soon as it was off of the docs. Mione came in around March or April of this year. I can't recall exactly. I think it was accurate information because there was a lot of protective plastic and many tiny QR codes with similar language. I will say that there wasn't anyone in the deliveries or anyone at the Carlsbad, Ca, location that knew the answers until I went into the back and asked some of the mechanics. They were super helpful. I then had the garage door opener kit installed, and they sent a mobile installer out who told me the same thing. When he opened up the frunk to install the garage door opener, he also showed me some more parts that had that kind of inventory style qr code stuff on it 🤷‍♂️.
How were you able to tell them to not do a QA or leave the stickers?

Oh on the screen ... I read it as on the windscreen

I think I had that too when I got mine, but I didn't follow the QR code. Just ripped it off and started driving!

Actually what I DID do was leave it on until I got the screen protector, and then I pulled it off. I figured there'd be less dust that way. Funnily enough, I threw the bow away just last week, and I bet the plastic cover with the sticker was in there

I doubt the people that delivered me the car would give me an answer so I opted to ask a forum of faceless strangers on the internet. Makes sense….
Hey! I'm not faceless, and not wife-less, either. One is allowed to upload an avatar, which I think is more informative than a BIG LETTER. Of course, if you're in a witness protection plan, you might need to stay anonymous.