Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What does your customized license plate (tags) say? Especially Plaid

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
i always kinda felt that, if a personalized plate has to be explained or is cryptic and only known what it means to the driver?...may as well just go with the regular assigned plate. LOL
Reasonable. I‘m a “take what’s assigned” type too….however, the topic was personalized plates and thus offered an alternative to the “NO GAS” ilk that, yes, required a bit of knowledge OR might trigger some thought/interaction AND that is non-confrontational. Still, this is not a space where I play so I’m no expert. Final option: DSI4THS

Taxation if theft. Never pay more taxes than they already make you pay. You pay taxes on the money you make, you pay taxes to buy the car, you pay taxes to charge the car, you pay taxes to drive the car, and you want to pay an additional not mandatory tax?
Custom plates are a scam to make people think they are getting something special when all they're doing is paying more taxes.

Taxation if theft. Never pay more taxes than they already make you pay. You pay taxes on the money you make, you pay taxes to buy the car, you pay taxes to charge the car, you pay taxes to drive the car, and you want to pay an additional not mandatory tax?
Custom plates are a scam to make people think they are getting something special when all they're doing is paying more taxes.
Mine is cheap advertising. Has my business website:
N2MB.COM

I've gone full nerd and got digital plates. CLNPWER (Clean Power) with custom text under neath "Probably on Autopilot"

CLN PWR, CLN POWR, and other variants were taken - I think it's reads easily. LMK what you think.

Attachments

• 5BCC8DD0-794F-4F50-8DBF-E2B72C7FFE94.jpeg
    5BCC8DD0-794F-4F50-8DBF-E2B72C7FFE94.jpeg
    393.9 KB · Views: 103