Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What does your customized license plate (tags) say? Especially Plaid

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yokester

Attachments

• 78CE35BF-05B7-4995-B340-BE111C4CBA82.jpeg
    78CE35BF-05B7-4995-B340-BE111C4CBA82.jpeg
    505 KB · Views: 126
  • Love
Reactions: Pdubs and Watts_Up
I hate the "LOL GAS" kind of plates, I prefer a little car-to-car rivalry:

View attachment 765669
Love your car BTW, looks badass. I agree I‘m not a fan of the LOL … plates and find your plate entertaining, but don’t you think focusing on one particular car is flattery to them? You had to go out of your way to call out a model in which 99% of its owners probably don’t care about racing you. I actually love the Taycan and its design, build quality, driving dynamics and it’s not just about a straight line. I can’t justify its price but they standout when you see one on the road. Model 3,Y,S’s are so common and lack any individuality unless someone like you who spends a lot of time modding and customizing.

Love your car BTW, looks badass. I agree I‘m not a fan of the LOL … plates and find your plate entertaining, but don’t you think focusing on one particular car is flattery to them? You had to go out of your way to call out a model in which 99% of its owners probably don’t care about racing you. I actually love the Taycan and its design, build quality, driving dynamics and it’s not just about a straight line. I can’t justify its price but they standout when you see one on the road. Model 3,Y,S’s are so common and lack any individuality unless someone like you who spends a lot of time modding and customizing.

It’s meant as fun flattery. Porsche builds one hell of a car, I love the Taycan. My dream car is a 911 GT3 RS. I get lots of thumbs up from Taycan owners.

Reactions: UltradoomY