Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What easter eggs do YOU want?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

thenaimis

Former Tesla Cheerleader
Sep 26, 2016
Texas
I guess things like bug fixes or a functional UI or the like aren't very high on Tesla's priorities these days, so what sort of easter eggs do you want?

More games? That seems to be on the menu. Feature removal? Maybe replace the horn noise with a fart noise instead. Perhaps translate the manual to klingon (well, the index anyway, since that's all that seems to show these days).

Elon Musk on Twitter

I would like less fluffy stuff like easter eggs, and more focus on real features.

Like way points.

The easter eggs feel like a distraction. Like easy stuff while they ready the stuff we really want.

If it has to be something fluffy than I'd want multiplayer games that you can play against other cars at Superchargers. Like maybe a multiplayer racing game, or maybe Spy Hunter.

Reactions: .jg.
I guess things like bug fixes or a functional UI or the like aren't very high on Tesla's priorities these days, so what sort of easter eggs do you want?

More games? That seems to be on the menu. Feature removal? Maybe replace the horn noise with a fart noise instead. Perhaps translate the manual to klingon (well, the index anyway, since that's all that seems to show these days).

Elon Musk on Twitter
Maybe an Easter egg that actually gets the media player to work? It's absolutely absurd that I can hop in a POS GM rental car, plug in my USB stick with 14k songs and immediately start playing songs when if I do that in my tesla I have to wait a half hour before I can play one song ...

Reactions: .jg.
For spotify to work without having to reset the MCU every morning (or for the US people, spotify!)

Also for the voice command system to not just spin half the time and not recognise anything I am saying.

And Outrun on the screen behind the wheel

I would like the sketch pad to be able to send the image to my email. I frequently use it as a notepad to sketch down notes during a call and end up having to take a picture of it. Would be great if I can publish it to my email account. To prevent people from using it to spam, you can hard code it to only send email to your Tesla account email address.