Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What eMMC do I have?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Good to hear that it’s an improvement, still waiting for mine to get the call. Actually I like the automatic switch-over from day to night version of the screens. If I’m not wrong this change does happen in your car if the computer detects sunrise/sunset. If so why not the system would notify you that “currently in your area/region Sun has set/risen, so we have set the screens to accommodate the lighting”? Wouldn’t that be nicer instead of sudden change of the screens?

Good to hear that it’s an improvement, still waiting for mine to get the call. Actually I like the automatic switch-over from day to night version of the screens. If I’m not wrong this change does happen in your car if the computer detects sunrise/sunset. If so why not the system would notify you that “currently in your area/region Sun has set/risen, so we have set the screens to accommodate the lighting”? Wouldn’t that be nicer instead of sudden change of the screens?
The switchover is triggered by the calculated sunset at the cars gps location. It’s time based.

Reactions: KalJoMoS