Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What Features and Accessories Come with New Tesla Models?

tps5352

Supporting Member
Oct 30, 2019
Bay-Delta Region, California, USA
I would like to confirm my MY delivered yesterday came with the 3M tape sticking front license plate holder. Even though I picked up, registered, and live in a state (PA) that does not require it.

No mud flaps or PPF.

Based on your information I suspect that Tesla provides front license plates in many or all states, so that people can drive across state lines without compliance problems.

sgalla04

Mar 24, 2021
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Based on your information I suspect that Tesla provides front license plates in many or all states, so that people can drive across state lines without compliance problems.
Maybe it’s more about moving to a new state. NJ requires front license plates and I’ve never in my life seen a PA plate on the front of a car driving in NJ. But a lot of people move to NJ and still commute into PA/Philly.

So I bet it has to do more with accommodating people who may move later in car ownership.

• Helpful
Reactions: tps5352

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC