Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What Features and Accessories Come with New Tesla Models?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I would like to confirm my MY delivered yesterday came with the 3M tape sticking front license plate holder. Even though I picked up, registered, and live in a state (PA) that does not require it.

No mud flaps or PPF.

Based on your information I suspect that Tesla provides front license plates in many or all states, so that people can drive across state lines without compliance problems.

Based on your information I suspect that Tesla provides front license plates in many or all states, so that people can drive across state lines without compliance problems.
Maybe it’s more about moving to a new state. NJ requires front license plates and I’ve never in my life seen a PA plate on the front of a car driving in NJ. But a lot of people move to NJ and still commute into PA/Philly.

So I bet it has to do more with accommodating people who may move later in car ownership.

• Helpful
Reactions: WhiteWi and tps5352
Took delivery of LRMY in June '21, May build.
Heated steering wheel is standard now (previous gen did not include).
Passenger Lumbar support removed
Rear door PPF included free by service center (Indianapolis, IN)
Wireless phone charging in center console came standard

The above should be similar to the same time period update if the M3.

It was my understanding is that new builds of MY include HEPA cabin air filters as part of the "bioweapon defense" mode. Tesla Bioweapon Defense Mode now standard on Model Y

• Informative
Reactions: tps5352
Actually your car only has to meet the regulations of the state/jurisdiction it is registered in. I believe people haven't seen front plates from PA bc they stopped issuing them. I would assume the bracket is as stated in case someone moves.

• Helpful
Reactions: tps5352
...Wireless phone charging in center console came standard

The above should be similar to the same time period update if the M3...

Might want to add a note that it is included since the center console refresh

Thanks! Until told otherwise, I will assume that new Models 3 and Y with wireless chargers no longer include phone charging cables. (But on the other hand, some phones can't use wireless charging, right? So maybe they come with both "freebies?")

Is wireless charging also standard in the lowest-price Model 3 Standard Range model (which lacks floor mats)?

Reactions: neo1738