Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What Floor Mats do you prefer?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For y'all that have own or previously owned Model 3's.

Can we get some insight on which brand Floor Mats you bought and loved? Also any brands you would stay away from?

I am sure none of them are available for the Y yet but I would like to laser down on which one's to keep an eye on

Thanks for the help ahead of time

Keith

3D Maxpider Kagu mats will be what I put in my MY when I get mine (and when they release them for the MY). I've had 3 cars with WeatherTechs and was happy enough with them, but they are hard plastic shells that, to me, feel like they take away from the feel I expect when I get into a passenger car. If I lived in snow country then it would make sense to use a WeatherTech in the winter.

I've seen the 3D Maxpiders in person and really like the feel and look of them over the competing hard shell liners (WeatherTech, et. al.)

I like those, I don't want rubber mats in my car... as much as I know they add protection and are easy to clean, they just all look cheap (obviously, plastic/rubber). That said, might do both, rubber/plastic in the back, nice carpet up front.. kids...
I'm new to the whole Mat buying business but the 3D Maxpider ones look pretty neat. I'm like you and really want something more comfortable without the plastic/rubber feeling or look.

Reactions: klandersnitrox
3dmaxpider definitely
weathertechs suck, have them in my S for 7+ years and they bend funny and don't sit nearly as nice as the 3D's
+ material/feeling is much better as was said
might actually get a set for the S now that I'm thinking how much I don't like the Tesla/Weathertech mats in comparison. fine for a pickup truck/utility (which in reality my S is)

Reactions: klandersnitrox