Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What Fluids are Needed for the Model S?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The cabin air filter is located in the upper left of the frunk. Remove the top panel and locate the hole the air is being sucked into. There is a filter that can be unclipped and removed in that hole. The brakes are vacuum boosted (electric vacuum pump) standard hydraulic brakes with ABS. The extra rear actuator is the electrically driven parking/e brake.

Anyone know what the size/part # is for the cabin air filter? How's the quality? Would an aftermarket upgrade be desirable?

Just wondering.

Cheers.

Anyone know what the size/part # is for the cabin air filter? How's the quality? Would an aftermarket upgrade be desirable?

Just wondering.

Cheers.

Here's a picture of mine. Dimensions are approximately 9.75" x 6.5" x 1.25". I assume these are included in yearly service plan, but it'd be great to find a 3rd party option for those that don't opt for the service plan/like to replace theirs more often. Tesla part # looks to be 1007479-00 (I believe the other digits A_00 refer to a revision #?)

Cabin Filter.jpg