Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What games should we currently have?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It depends on whether the USB-C connectors in your console are charge only or data capable. I believe games that require a game controller aren't include if the ports are charge only (even though the USB-A port in the glove box is always data capable).
Mine are the charge only ports so that may explain it but I do have a couple of games that work with the controller through the glovebox.

So what I'm saying is that the games you're missing may be the ones that require a controller in order to be able to play them.
I guess the real problem for me is I don't know what games should be there so I shouldn't have suggested they are missing. For example, I've always heard about Centipede, is that a current game? I was in a Model 3 two months ago that had Centipede and Missle Command, I don't have either of those.

I was in a Model 3 two months ago that had Centipede and Missle Command, I don't have either of those.
My car has both of those. My console USB ports are data capable but interestingly both games say:
"Supports: controller, steering wheel, touchscreen"
and I was able to play both with the steering wheel and/or touchscreen without having a controller plugged in.
I'm currently at software version 2022.12.3.20 but have always had those games.

My 2022 MYLR (on 2022-16-3) is also missing the TeslAtari games that were in my friends 2021 M3LR in March this year. They all worked with the steering wheel or touch screen, no need for a controller (although that would be better). I can't find an official list of what games should be present.

Reactions: SCTes1aMan
Mine are the charge only ports so that may explain it but I do have a couple of games that work with the controller through the glovebox.

I swapped out my neutered center controller for one that supports data and those games appeared after I had done so. It was about 80 bucks for the replacement unit. I'm not a gamer, I just wanted the data capability. Kind of lame that Tesla removed that feature due to a lack of chips and then offered nothing in return...