Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What happened the the Eibach sway bars?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Eibach had sway bars listed on their site for pre-order for months. You can still find the page links with a google search, but the pages themselves are gone. Anyone aware of what happened? I'm guessing they didn't get enough pre-order demand but crowd-sourcing your outlay is kind of a crappy way for a big company like that to do business :(

How's the daily driving ride quality? I'm lowered on Eibachs and looking at getting both with your same settings. Was it much harsher when not pushing the car?
I have Unplugged Performance coilovers. I initially had lowering springs but hated it. Looked great, but the ride wasn’t. The problem with only lowering springs is the dampening of the car was designed for the default ride height. With coilovers and the sways I am very very pleased. That said, I went with all Unplugged due to the fact that I can have it legally homologated here in Switzerland. We don’t have any MPP vendors here that went through that hassle. Anyway, I typically run the coilovers at 12 clicks (sport setting) and have the car lowered 30mm. It’s ideal for me!

I have Unplugged Performance coilovers. I initially had lowering springs but hated it. Looked great, but the ride wasn’t. The problem with only lowering springs is the dampening of the car was designed for the default ride height. With coilovers and the sways I am very very pleased. That said, I went with all Unplugged due to the fact that I can have it legally homologated here in Switzerland. We don’t have any MPP vendors here that went through that hassle. Anyway, I typically run the coilovers at 12 clicks (sport setting) and have the car lowered 30mm. It’s ideal for me!

I'm more looking for feedback on the addition of the sway bars and the impact they had on daily driving, if any. Thanks!