TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

What happened to the Model S/X Cable Organizer?

Discussion in 'Tesla' started by RLC3, Sep 17, 2017.

Tags:
  1. RLC3

RLC3 Member

Ever since buying our MS in May, we have wanted to buy a Model S/X Cable Organizer to tidy up the garage. Back in May the website said it was out of stock and expected to be available in early July. Some time after early July the website was changed to just say it was out of stock.

Does anyone know what is going on here? Is it coming back? Why would it be out of stock for six months?

2. ecarfan

ecarfan Well-Known Member

No one on TMC can answer questions that only Tesla knows the answer to.

3. GoTslaGo

GoTslaGo Learning Member

I would suggest you check with your sales/service center.

Way back when, the 14-30 adapter was out of stock forever. I put in a request with our center for one (ask them to keep an eye out for me), and within 1 month they contacted me saying one was available and I could go get it there. Which of course I did.

You could buy it on Amazon right now, but the seller is charging $159 for one :eek:

4. Cirrus MS100D

Cirrus MS100D Member

Somebody on the forums is selling 3D printed ones with a little cable organizer. He's got his young daughter "operating" the business too, so you could go that route instead of the Tesla one.

• Helpful x 1