Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What happens when you combine a German EV with Justin Bieber?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

buttershrimp

Click my signature to Go Mad Max Mode
Supporting Member
Jun 17, 2017
ATX
mark_webber_edison_magazine_2017_porsche_ag-1-e1516724673454.jpg
This guy....

• Funny
Reactions: IdaX
Love it..... I think I can cast the rest of the film....

View attachment 275841
"Tadaaah!", Rowan exclaimed as he looked up at the balcony, "Happy birthday, darling!" His eyes moistened and he choked back a tear. Who would have thought that his life's work would have led to this? Playing the clown for audience after audience, when all that he needed was someone who could see through it all. See the True him. Could he bring himself to say it?

"I love you Mark!"

"I love you too Rowey-mate!"

His heart swelled with happiness. He looked down shyly and smiled, sipping the last of his freshly ground civet coffee. What was that smell of fried electrics and pool of water...?

No matter, they'd take the Tesla. Nothing could spoil today.

Isn’t that Mark Webber? If not, sure looks like him. So it’s actually a German EV with an Australian race car driver. :cool:
Yes it is Mark Webber - I think he most recently drove for Porsche and now still works for them in some way. It was a photoshoot for the cover of a magazine named "Edison" (!)
Formula 1 driver Mark Webber and the Porsche Mission E – Which Electric Car Australia

He's posed like he's not used to being barefoot. Skin color on feet sort of support it.
Probably the photographer's assistant took his slippers off the set.
so yeah, I think that's exactly it about the awkward looking pose