Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What happens when your financing agreement expires while waiting?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered my Y on April 2nd and applied for Tesla Financing on Mar 5. I got approved through US bank for 2.49. It’s now July and that hard pull has expired. Does Tesla proactively reach out to rerun credit? One SA said to switch to cash. One SA said that was disastrous and could delay. I can’t reach anyone directly working IN US bank financing working with Tesla. US bank auto can’t give information. Just trying to be proactive in case terms change and I need to shop for better rates. Thanks!

I ordered my Y on April 2nd and applied for Tesla Financing on Mar 5. I got approved through US bank for 2.49. It’s now July and that hard pull has expired. Does Tesla proactively reach out to rerun credit? One SA said to switch to cash. One SA said that was disastrous and could delay. I can’t reach anyone directly working IN US bank financing working with Tesla. US bank auto can’t give information. Just trying to be proactive in case terms change and I need to shop for better rates. Thanks!
my SA said to put my order in as cash since they can add financing later. Same thing with my trade in; just wait till ready to discuss financials. Hope that helps

Upvote 0