Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What happens with a butter shortage?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

BigD0g

Jan 12, 2017
Somewhere
I was just perusing around the internet, and noticed there is a butter shortage in France:
Butter shortage chills France’s patisserie-loving soul

The question is what happens to @buttershrimp 's fingers once their is no more butter? Does he become just shrimp? Do we change things completely and throw him in a fryer and call him FriedShrimp?

Is @buttershrimp unable to travel to France due to the shortage?

Holy butterballs... I almost missed a thread in my honor! Maybe I should give it another go at my burgeoning You tube career now that I've learned how to film in landscape mode.... Thanks BigD0G for reminding me that I too can develop an overinflated view of self-worth... cheers.... you've created a monster.

• Funny
Reactions: BigD0g
We have butter shortage in Tokyo as well for a long time. There are domestic milk industry here, but since Japanese government subsidizes milk but not butter, they tend to make milk and less butter. Also the government restricts butter imports. Hope Mr. Trump challenges trade inbalance on butter!

Holy butterballs... I almost missed a thread in my honor! Maybe I should give it another go at my burgeoning You tube career now that I've learned how to film in landscape mode.... Thanks BigD0G for reminding me that I too can develop an overinflated view of self-worth... cheers.... you've created a monster.

Ok, shrimpie, now that you have the landscape mode down (thank goodness), your next challenge is an actual mount or tripod, so my wife doesn't get motion sick watching the your burgeoning youtube career.

• Funny
Reactions: buttershrimp