Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What have I just bought?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Joy of joy
T.A.C.C came on when driving home tonight.but the steering icon won't activate and turn blue.maybe its in learning mode for a few miles.i will try tomorrow on the motorway.
Got an email from the service centre which said due to the 2019.8.3 update something had changed with autopilot and to check my car to see if it's now activated.

Reactions: WannabeOwner
Joy of joy
T.A.C.C came on when driving home tonight.but the steering icon won't activate and turn blue.maybe its in learning mode for a few miles.i will try tomorrow on the motorway.
Got an email from the service centre which said due to the 2019.8.3 update something had changed with autopilot and to check my car to see if it's now activated.

That’s good news! The cameras do take a few miles on AP friendly roads to calibrate. Not sure how old your car is but some or the earlier AP2 cars needed a quick trip to the SC to have them manually done. If you’re not getting the blue steering wheel within 50 miles you might need a trip to the SC.