Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What have you done to your Roadster today (or lately)...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi I did the following:

OVMS 3

Dave’s titanium rotors

Visium transparent hard top

cf ducts

cf Transforged mirrors

cf Zoom interior mirror

Alpine unit with apple car play

Transforged taillights

taillight enclosures in body color

Coming up: 6 DRL halo’s front

Wish list:

3.0 / 3.5 / 4.0 battery

jdemo’s chademo / CCS2 fast charger

cf diffuser

cf door handles

cf door sills

self made amber/red switchback halo’s with sequential turn signals rear

and....(never ends)

Sorry, I didn't edit the video so let me know if you have any questions or if I completely messed up when trying to describe something.
Forgot to mention that I also got LED lights for the cabin and trunk; got windows tinted and had Tesla logo valve caps on the tires.
Wish list: 3.0 battery and sound proofing.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: MCroadster and GJVR

Sorry, I didn't edit the video so let me know if you have any questions or if I completely messed up when trying to describe something.
Forgot to mention that I also got LED lights for the cabin and trunk; got windows tinted and had Tesla logo valve caps on the tires.
Wish list: 3.0 battery and sound proofing.
Forgot to mention that I also got windows tinted, Tesla logo tire valve caps, and LED lights for the cabin and trunk.

FEF3A723-855C-4438-A472-A9C3FE9462CC.png
B230EA66-CF3A-4668-A7CD-25671BB3C6C5.png

Blackvue Dashcam!

Tex EV definitely takes the cake!

FWIW, here's my recent tinkering

Added a new head unit (single DIN on the 1.5): Pioneer DMH-WT7600NEX - 9" screen, wireless CarPlay/Android Auto, USB and 3.5mm plugs in the shelf to the right of the steering column (I prefer the cleaner look compared to the Alpine Halo units (and the higher screen resolution)). I had ordered a replacement amp but decided that the sound with the new head unit and built in amp is good enough for me

Added a backup camera

Installed my OVMS 3.1 (Originally purchases for #1171, RIP), with the 3G antenna under the dash

Wired in a couple of relays to bypass the failed high beam circuit in my switchpack

I also got LED headlight units and Dave's rotors/pads (thanks to Javier)

Reactions: drewski
Tex EV definitely takes the cake!

FWIW, here's my recent tinkering

Added a new head unit (single DIN on the 1.5): Pioneer DMH-WT7600NEX - 9" screen, wireless CarPlay/Android Auto, USB and 3.5mm plugs in the shelf to the right of the steering column (I prefer the cleaner look compared to the Alpine Halo units (and the higher screen resolution)). I had ordered a replacement amp but decided that the sound with the new head unit and built in amp is good enough for me

Added a backup camera

Installed my OVMS 3.1 (Originally purchases for #1171, RIP), with the 3G antenna under the dash

Wired in a couple of relays to bypass the failed high beam circuit in my switchpack

I also got LED headlight units and Dave's rotors/pads (thanks to Javier)

can you post some pics of the installed head unit?