Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What have you done to your Tesla today?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got mine covered in unique patterns of road salt and slush from yesterday's snow storm -- does that count?

Seriously, nothing today, but I am extremely grateful to have the Tesla all-weather mats once this winter weather sets in. No longer very pretty after 4 years, but they still catch most of the salt and moisture from my wet shoes or boots and protect the carpet. (I use nicer mats from Cocomats.com in the warm weather.) The mats and several other accessories (coat hooks, cubby drawers, center console, etc.) are probably not what you were looking for because they are covered in other threads.

Reactions: MrKool
Had 19" rims I picked up from someone on here finally put on to replace my old curbed ones. (bought used-wasn't me)

Also learned that another door handle seems to be on it's way out, it's hit or miss for actually opening the door when pulled.

Was excited to see the key fob battery warning come on for the first time ever. Usually I just notice the key stops working well.

Reactions: MrKool